Dual Fuel Smart Meter - Bradford - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer
Bradford - This Area Only
£29323/annum OTE £35k however uncapped bonus
Permanent (Full time)
Are you looking to join a market leading Organisation who puts their employees safety and integrity at the heart of the business? Morrison Data Services, part of M Group Services who have recently been placed on the Times 100 Top Track Companies, are going through an exciting period of growth!
Due to the successful win of new National contracts with some of the UK’s leading energy providers we are looking to expand our team by recruiting qualified and experienced Dual Fuel Meter Installers.
The role and what we can offer you:
Working on behalf of our fantastic clients, you will be primarily responsible for the installation of smart meters (SMETS2) in domestic properties, whilst also responding to any ongoing maintenance or emergency appointments.
* Potential bonus payable after installation of Meter per day (subject to T&C's)
* Achievable annual OTE £35,000 however uncapped bonus potential (Basic £29,323)
* Access to our reward gateway - 1000's of every day discounts
* Employee Assistance Programme
* "Valued" and "Hero" Awards
* Employee contribution health care plans
* The opportunity to progress and develop in a thriving company.
* Company van, fuel card and all PPE
* 45 hours per week (Rota weekend work)
* Refer a friend scheme
What you’ll need to be successful:
We promise to deliver the best service to our customers, to be able to achieve this we strive for our skilled Dual Fuel Meter Installers to be passionate and take a real pride in what they do. You will also:
* Hold current CCN1/CMA1 & MET1 qualification or an equivalent aligned qualification.
* Have previous MOCOPA experience to multi rate level (3 phase is beneficial).
* Ideally have been registered on the EUSR portal (not essential).
* Hold a current full UK driving license with no more than 6 penalty points.
* Have previous practical experience in a dual fuel role (6 months min)
* Have experience of operating mobile IT hardware.
The process and what to do next:
So, does this sound like your next career move? If the answer is yes and you would like to join a business with over 13% growth last year and who has been awarded gold at the internationally renowned ROSPA Health and Safety Awards then follow the link below and apply now!
We will review your application and one of the dedicated Team will be in touch with you to arrange an assessment should you be successful - simply as that!
Please note, as we take customer and colleague safety very seriously, all candidates will be subject to a mandatory drug and alcohol screening as part of the assessment process. All offers of employment will also be subject to a DBS and relevant vetting checks along side a colour vision test.
At Morrison Data Services we recognise and value the benefits from our workforce diversity. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment to develop a culture where our people feel included and valued