Legionella Risk Assessor - Newcastle upon Tyne | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Legionella Risk Assessor
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
£23000 - £28000/annum + Company Car, Pension, Healthcare
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is a leading Environmental, Testing and Compliance Company that has an exciting opportunity for a Legionella Risk Assessor to join an enthusiastic team delivering Legionella and Water Hygiene Consultancy services to a wide range of clients across the UK. They have a need for a Legionella Risk Assessor to join their expanding division, to work predominantly in the North East of England
* Carry out Legionella Risk Assessments within domestic, industrial and commercial buildings to ensure compliance with HSE legislation and guidance, producing technical reports detailing site observations, laboratory results and offering advice and guidance
* Be responsible for providing accurate and timely risk assessment information for the water administration and management team in line with company and client KPIs
* Work independently and as part of a team using your training and technical knowledge to meet and maintain the Company and Client performance KPIs and provide effective technical support in the field of water hygiene to major customers within an agreed geographical area
* Undertake routine, regular and ad hoc tasks in connection with water hygiene management specifically related to, but not limited to HSG 274 and ACOP L8
We’re looking for a professional, dynamic and motivated individual with ability to work alone and as part of a team.
Communicative, organised, flexible and committed, you must also have:
* A good understanding of Water Hygiene & Legionella Management and Health & Safety
* An excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation relating to Legionella management in the workplace
* Experience in undertaking Legionella risk assessments and water hygiene monitoring tasks
* Ability to work well under pressure with a focus on deadlines
* Proficient IT skills including Microsoft Word.
In return the company offer a competitive salary and all the benefits of working for a dynamic and growing organisation including generous holidays, company pension and discounts on high street shopping