Support Worker - Southport | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Southport, Sefton, England
Permanent (Full time)
Are YOU what we are looking for ?
Make a difference every day, become a Care Assistant !
Nothing compares to the feeling that comes from knowing that you’ve brightened up someone’s day, especially when that someone is a vulnerable adult. Guardian Homecare are on the hunt for warm and kind people like you to join our amazing teams of part and full-time Care Assistants working in Preston and the surrounding areas. This position is for the waking nights shift (including alternate weekends).
The fact that you’re thinking about becoming a Care Assistant makes you part of a special group of people, the most compassionate and interesting people we know. There are many reasons why people become Care Assistants, but the main motivation is the chance to make a real difference.
And that’s just what you’ll be doing when you work with us. You’ll become part of our incredible team, helping us deliver emotional and practical care to vulnerable adults and transforming their lives on a daily basis, carrying out home to home care.
In return, we’ll support you every step of the way, providing training as well as the opportunity to progress your career. You don’t need previous experience to become a Care Assistant, as we provide full training.
We’d love to hear from you if you’re: -
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with all sorts of people
- Happy to offer support with a range of tasks, including personal care, preparing meals, administering medicine, shopping and light household duties
- Access to a vehicle for works purposes is essential due to the geographical locations
And what are the benefits of working with Guardian Homecare ?
- Competitive hourly rates of £ and 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)*
- Flexible hours to fit around your other commitments
- Continuous training & support will be provided which may include the opportunity to access formal qualifications such as apprenticeships
- An excellent benefits package encompassing exclusive discounts to hundreds of UK retailers,
- Employee referral bonus programmes of up to £200*
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme*
Do something incredible. Transform lives. Become a Care Assistant at Guardian Homecare !
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure.
Guardian Homecare is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.