Entry level Financial Services - Crawley | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Entry level Financial Services Administrator
Crawley, West Sussex, England
£19000 - £22000/annum plus generous benefits package
Permanent (Full time)
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a highly regarded Pensions Consultancy for a Junior Pensions Administrator to join their busy role is varied and will involve learning how to administer occupational pension schemes. Daily duties will include:
* liaison with pension scheme members
* performing basic pension calculations and learning the technicalities of different schemes
* updating databases
* providing members and their advisor's with information
* general administration duties.
* You will be expected to continually develop and expand your product knowledge to enable you to perform more technical duties and take on more challenging tasks.
Applicants must be educated to a minimum of Degree or A'level standard with good numeracy and literacy skills. Strong organisation and administrative skills are imperative along with a steady work track record and a keen desire to develop a career in the financial services industry.
The successful applicant will enjoy a friendly team environment and strong prospects for career development