Internal Recruitment Administrator - Blackwell | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Internal Recruitment Administrator
Blackwell, Derbyshire, England
£23000 - £24000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Our busy South Normanton based client are currently looking to recruit an Internal Recruitment Administrator to add to their expanding team.
The responsibilities of this role will include but will not be limited to;
- Managing the on-boarding process for all new starters.
- Ensuring this process is carried out quickly and efficiently.
- Issuing formal offers and contracts to candidates.
- Compiling all new starter packs and ensuring full compliance with all documentation.
- Completing new starter checks.
- Gathering feedback from candidates and hiring managers post interview.
This role will have you working with both HR and Hiring Managers closely and is a busy/ in depth position.
The working hours are Monday - Friday 8:30am-5pm.
This is a permanent contract with a busy national PLC so will include benefits such as;
* You will be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary
* Life assurance
* A huge range of benefits including High St discounts
* Shares - the option to join a share save scheme and share in the company success
Should you feel your skills match this please apply within