Head Chef - Guildford | 16167 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Head Chef - Luxury Hotel
Guildford, Surrey, England
£45000 - £48000 per annum + £4000 in bonus
Permanent (Full time)
As Head chef you will report to the General Manager with complete responsibility for all aspects of food production from sourcing suppliers to delivering customer excellence in the finished dish. Along with the product development planned for the Hotel there are great opportunities to develop the food standards and offering at the hotel. As Head Chef you will be responsible for a team of 5 Chefs and 2 Kitchen Porters - adding to your team as the business grows.
A beautiful Queen Anne style property, built in 1905, set within 26 acres of lovingly maintained gardens and woodlands, sitting in the heart of the Surrey Hill area of outstanding natural beauty just outside Guildford, Surrey. It is currently being developed and there are plans to add a spa in the future as well. It is a 60 bedroom property with 15 function/conference rooms.
As Head Chef you can look forward to the following:
- Salary of approximately £45,000- £50,000
- Quarterly Bonus
- Live in available for relocation
- The chance to work for a luxury hotel group
- Great group discounts and benefits
The ideal Head Chef will have the following:
- A minimum of 2 years Head Chef experience in a quality hotel with 2 Rosette award for food
- Demonstrate during a cooking trial the practical ability and flair that will be required to drive and motivate others on the team to achieve.
- Demonstrate ideas of how the food offering can be developed and standards improved when being interviewed.
- Hold the experience to manage the multi menu requirements and busy banqueting operation.
- Display the experience of kitchen management to operate a quality, effective and cost controlled kitchen operation.
- Proven record of team selection and retention that supports the development of excellent standards.
- Ability and passion to lead and develop the Brigades skills and to build a strong successful team through training and coaching.
All candidates must be able to demonstrate that they hold a relevant and valid work permit or visa to live and work in the UK. Please note that by applying for this position, you are giving your consent for C&E Recruitment to process your personal data in line with our GDPR policy and consent declaration, which can be viewed on our website. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by informing the Company that you wish to do so.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...