Administrator - Doncaster | Zoek UK | 620b77
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
This role is about providing quality and accurate processing of policies for policyholders and ensure Group standards are always met. Lutine is a team within the larger group (The Ardonagh Group) where you will be expected to work independently and as part of a team. The role is a full-time position working within our Doncaster office at Lakeside (currently home based due to the current pandemic). Normal hours of work are Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm with no weekend work.
Is this role for you?
This role will require you to multitask and carry out a range of back office duties for Lutine policies as well as answering incoming calls from brokers, customers, underwriters and claims. You must be efficient with excellent attention to detail and produce a high quality service.
- Produce premium reconciliations (statement of account) to request monies
- Be aware of instances of negative selection and misrepresentation as part of the quote requests
- Develop strong relationships with the underwriters of the schemes
- Have a strong understanding of the Delegated Authorities in order to refer information to underwriters
- Production of new and renewal life quotations using a quote tool and be able to clearly explain the pricing and any underwriting requirements to brokers.
- Process monies received and direct debit instructions against the scheme and deal with relating queries, including arranging refunds
- Accurately process documentation received by email or post against each policy
- Accurately produce certificates of insurance including accurately reflecting any exclusions in line with standard procedures
- Undertake cancellations and mid-term adjustments in line with standard guidelines
- Manage a timely diary process for new and existing policies.
- Respond to broker queries through proficient emails and telephone calls, including the correct use of spelling and grammar.
- Answer the department telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Action email queries in a timely and proficient manner
- Claims processing - including logging, taking claim calls, emails, post diary etc
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Word and Outlook
- 7 GCSEs Grade C or above (including Maths and English) or relevant experience
- Ability to accurately follow set procedures and instructions.
- Ability to logically analyse and solve problems.
- Ability to complete detailed tasks using mathematical skills.
- Ability to undertake multiple tasks and projects at the same time.
- Ability to work with detailed and technical information
- Highly motivated.