Kitchen Porter - Worksop | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Worksop, Nottinghamshire, England
£9.80 - £11/hour
Temporary (Full time)
Location: Worksop, Nottinghamshire
Start Date: ASAP
- Keep all kitchen work surfaces (counters, sinks, stoves, walls) clean and sanitised
- Sweep and mop floors at the beginning and ending of shifts
- Be ready to clean up spills to avoid hindering operations
- Wash cookware, utensils and cutlery fast to keep them in rotation
- Arrange equipment and ingredient deliveries
- Keep the food and supply storage areas organised
- Take out the garbage
- Help with routine food prep tasks (such as peeling and chopping vegetables) when needed
What to do now: For further information and to apply, please click the "Apply Now" button opposite. Alternatively you can email me on and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
If this is what you're looking for, please apply today! Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business