Commercial Analyst - West Midlands - This Area Only | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
West Midlands - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
At HealthTrust Europe (HTE), we have an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst with experience using Excel, VBA, Power BI and SQL to join our thriving organisation.
On top of a competitive starting salary and other outstanding benefits, you will have the ability to deepen your knowledge through structured learning and contributing to projects that support our mission – the care and improvement of human life.
As a Commercial Analyst you will be responsible for day-to-day reporting and preparation of analytics to support the identification of commercial business opportunities. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining data sets and reports including supplier and member data management, analysis of client purchase history, vendor proposals, market share data, trending themes and other relevant commercial and financial information analysis as requested. A key focus of the role will be to ensure that data held within the business is identified and presented in a way that highlights commercial opportunities.
Commercial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Undertake data cleansing and categorisation of detailed facility purchase histories for service lines obtained through various resources
- Lead on spend recognition analysis and validation
- Undertake savings opportunity analyses for prospects and leads
- Identify and resolve data issues with internal and external customers.
- Undertake monthly and quarterly reporting of savings and tracking measures
- Review price equitability of contract amendments for product adds and replacements
- Carry out identification of commercial business opportunities based on data held
- Prepare Commercial Analytics packs
- Support the Business Solutions team during vendor engagements on both national and custom contracting with the aim to provide savings and tracking analyses for hospital facilities
- Support continuous improvement proposals and initiatives, using data, analytics tools and processes to meet business needs and drive efficiency (., Python, R, VBA, PowerBI, PowerApps, etc.).
- Develop, maintain, and present effective, professional customer-facing reports
- Work with Sourcing Teams to formulate tender evaluation methodologies.
- With guidance, plan and propose a project that supports Commercial Analytics overall aims and objectives
- Design a project plan - understanding what elements can be flexible and/or what should be fixed. Develop understanding and implementation of best practice.
Commercial Analyst Requirements:
- Ability to analyse complex data sets and present information in a clear and understandable format
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong IT skills including proficiency in MS Excel, Power BI and T-SQL
- Knowledge of using open-source platforms and languages for advanced analytics (eg. Python, R, Sparks, Pandas, etc)
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to plan and manage own time
- Competent in data mining, forecasting and statistics
About HealthTrust Europe:
HealthTrust Europe has been owned and operated by HCA Healthcare since 2011. Headquartered in Edgbaston, Birmingham, we operate nationally as a platform connecting our healthcare provider and supplier communities to improve healthcare.
We offer solutions to manage spend effectively and improve performance, working with both public and private healthcare providers to optimise the use of products and services to identify cost saving opportunities. We leverage our experience, scale and innovation to negotiate best value public and private sector contracts for healthcare providers.
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, per week
Salary: Competitive, plus benefits
Benefits: flexible benefits such as dental insurance, cycle to work scheme, technology at home, gym flex, private GP consultations and more
You may have experience of the following: Commercial Analyst, Business Analysis, Pricing Manager, Business Analyst, Business Analyst, MI Analyst, MI Analysis, Data Analyst, etc.