Digital Designer - Fleet | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Fleet, Hampshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
CV-Library is one of the leading job boards in the UK, attracting over 10 million monthly visits and boasting a CV database of over 16 million UK workers. This is why we are the job board of choice for over 10,000 customers who are looking to hire the best talent for their business. Our . brand Resume-Library is one of the fastest growing job boards in North America and we have ambitious plans for further global expansion.
The exciting news is we’re still growing beyond all expectations and are looking for an outstanding Digital Designer to join our Design Team.
About the role
Our Design Team plays an important role in the business, assisting all departments with their design requirements. As a Digital Designer within the Online Design team, you will be working directly with the Marketing and UX teams to create digital assets to help sell and promote the CV-Library Group.
We are looking for someone who is creative, enthusiastic and confident to push their ideas to the team and the wider business, happy to take on larger projects and thrive with them until completion. This is the ideal role for someone looking to take their next step in their career of digital design.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
· Working with the Marketing team on the creation of digital assets for both web and email
· Designing and building emails for both inhouse campaigns and our external clients
· Creating bespoke products for our ever-growing list of clients
· Helping to update and improve the CV-Library website and its network of sites
· Designing and building all internal and external newsletters
· Able to provide a portfolio of work to showcase your skills
· Strong design skills working with Adobe apps (Photoshop, Illustrator, Xd)
· Good HTML and CSS coding skills
· Experience designing and building web pages and emails
· Ability to self-manage and to oversee the full life cycle of designs, from concept and visualisation, through to development and launch
· Great attention to detail and take pride in your work
· Have confidence, enthusiasm and an innovative approach to design
· Be commercially aware, with a passion to learn the latest web technologies and trends