Project Manager - Brackley | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Brackley, Northamptonshire, England
Temporary (Full time)
The Role: Project Management/Operations/Logistics
Pay: £22 per hour
Role type: Temporary
We are recruiting for a Operations/Project Manager who has a background in engineering to work on a number of projects coming up over the next 3-4 months.
My Client specialise in mobile marketing operators with over 30 years experience in highly specialised operations including Medical, TV/Film and Motorsport.
This role is on a temporary basis with the possibility of becoming long term as it is an ongoing requirement. There will be an excellent hourly rate and an opportunity to work with some high profile clients on some amazing events across the world!
You will need to demonstrate the following experience:
* Planning and managing workshop activities within a timeline to ensure successful completion of projects to a high standard, on time
* Liaison with workshop manager to oversee workshop activities and ensure the required standards are achieved and maintained at all times
* Ensuring all materials and consumables are ordered so the workshop has the necessary equipment to complete projects
* Attendance at client meetings to gain an understanding of requirements for projects
* Help with producing quotes/ costing sheets for labour and materials required for projects
To Apply please contact Ehsan on (phone number removed)