National Clinical Lead Nurse - | 6534 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
National Clinical Lead Nurse - Adults & Safeguarding
Work From Home
£45000 - £52000 per annum + Additional company benefits
Permanent (Full time)
NATIONAL CLINICAL LEAD NURSE
Location: based in any location within the Northern or Eastern regions with intermittent travel to head office in Epsom.
We want to make life better for more people. If you are as passionate about good quality care as we are and you want a role where your skills will make a real difference, this is a great opportunity. You can help us to grow and develop in an exciting business that puts people front and centre of everything we do.
Prestige Nursing & Care, part of the Sodexo Group, has provided home care for over 75 years and we have 35 local offices in England and Scotland. Our aim is to lead the care industry by providing high quality, personalised and specialist services to our clients.
As part of the National Clinical Team you will be responsible for overseeing safe compassionate care for our adult clients, including those with complex needs. This role has scope to contribute to improving outcomes for individual clients, developing the nursing team and advancing innovation in adult social care.
We are looking for a dynamic and independent professional Nurse with solid leadership and management experience and a flexible, can-do attitude.
We offer a supportive working environment with lots of potential for learning and development and a friendly, agile, and flexible working culture.
To effectively co-ordinate and oversee the activities of the clinical and care staff to ensure delivery of safe, effective, and compassionate care to adult service users within Prestige Nursing and Care.
- To promote high standards of client centred care and the professional development of staff who provide care and support to adults.
- Support all activities necessary to ensure that Prestige Nursing & Care Ltd meets its responsibilities to safeguard/protect adults with care and support needs. The national lead nurse will have in-depth knowledge of health welfare, vulnerability, and abuse and of the systems and processes that needs to be in place for the safeguarding and promotion of the welfare of people at risk of harm. The national lead nurse will have the ability to promote good professional care and safeguarding practice.
- To develop clinical practice and professional competence both individually and within the network of regional nurses.
- To work and liaise with client's, their families and representatives and members of their multidisciplinary teams.
This role is critical to developing and contributing to quality of care in services for our clients and early intervention strategies, ensuring that cases of suspected or actual abuse or safeguarding concerns are referred to the appropriate people.
The Clinical Lead for Adults and Safeguarding will ensure that safeguarding issues are part of the organisations clinical governance system by reporting on safeguarding risks to the organisation and demonstrate how these are being mitigated.
Professional and clinical leadership
- To maintain current registration with the NMC through revalidation and compliance with NMC: The Code, Professional standards of practice and behaviour for nurses and midwives
- To always behave with integrity and dignity in support of Senior Leadership Team at PNC
- To promote effective teamwork through good communication and role modelling.
- To ensure that the dignity, safety, and well-being of our clients are respected at all times.
- To liaise with the Operations managers, branch teams and nursing staff to ensure appropriate nursing cover is facilitated at all times.
- To be responsible and accountable for overseeing assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating nursing care for adult clients, demonstrating research-based practice.
- To support and provide advice on clinical assessments for adults with complex care needs.
- To supervise and participate in giving skilled care and treatments meeting the highest standards according to current accepted practice.
- To communicate effectively with client's and their families, PNC staff, members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- To respond promptly and advise in clinical emergency situations.
- To develop links with local hospitals with regard to supporting continuity of care.
- To promote and advise on the promotion of health and prevention of illness.
- To observe the clinical policies, procedures and standards within the PNC and ensure that all registered nurses and professional carers follow these procedures.
- To develop, monitor and review policies relating to adult clinical care in accordance with the national regulators; Care Inspectorate/Care Quality Commission and maintain compliance with the Fundamental Standards of Care outlined in The Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activity) Regulations 2014.
- To lead and advise on the delivery of care standards and safeguarding for adult clients across the business.
- To ensure that systems and processes are regularly monitored, evaluation and reviewed to minimise risk.
- To ensure Incidents are appropriately recorded according to Prestige Nursing & Care's policies and procedures.
- To represent Prestige Nursing & Care Ltd on safeguarding practices where required to do so.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Must hold active NMC PIN registration
· Safeguarding Training Level 3
· Have an awareness of Social Care and safeguarding issues and related legislation and guidance.
|· Safeguarding training level 4|
· Knowledge and experience of a wide range of approaches to nursing, communicating, and managing patient care.
· Have up to date knowledge of current safeguarding legislation, procedures, and practices
· Have knowledge of and ability to manage risk and decision making.
|· Have a good understanding of and ability to identify the various forms of abuse and neglect and their impact on children and vulnerable groups.|
· Minimum of 5 years post
· registration nursing experience.
· Evidence of managing
· Ability to demonstrate clinical
· Act as a professional role model.
· Evidence of successful practical work within a safeguarding setting.
|· Evidence of effective handling of allegations made which affect the safeguarding of Individuals.|
Skills and aptitude
· Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to demonstrate fluency, clarity, and effectiveness at all levels
· Ability to demonstrate a safe and supportive environment for staff
· Ability to prioritise workload and delegate effectively.
· IT Literacy
· Ability to undertake any travel in connection with the post.
· Ability to work flexibly to respond to the needs of the business.
· Evidence of working collaboratively with others.
· Experience of training on a 1:1 or in a group setting.
· Be willing to participate in ongoing training and continuing their professional development.
· Be highly motivated.
WHAT WE OFFER IN RETURN:
- A competitive salary
- Yearly bonus up to 10% of salary dependant on Branch achieving targets set in place and company profits
- 28 days annual leave increasing every year by 1 to the maximum of 33 days over 5 years service
- Work Place Pension
- Employee assistance programme (EAP) - confidential phone line and online support and resources available to you and your loved ones 24/7
- Supportive working environment with ongoing learning and development opportunities.
- A friendly, agile and flexible working culture.
- Travel costs and overnight accommodation, where required, is paid for
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this role and would like to find out more please apply on line to start your journey with Prestige Nursing & Care.
**Please note Prestige Nursing & Care reserve the right to close a role at anytime**
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...