Graduate Laboratory Technician - Ledbury | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Graduate Laboratory Technician
Ledbury, Herefordshire, England
£20800/annum + Training and Development Opportunities
Permanent (Full time)
Graduate Laboratory Technician
Permanent, Full time position
£ per hour + Monday to Friday 7:30 - 5:00 (you may be required to start earlier or finish later if needed and weekend work may be required during peak season) + 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + Pension Scheme + Onsite Parking + Training and Development Opportunities!!
**flexibility required with hours due to the seasonality of the produce**
Graduate Laboratory Technician sought within a specialist food manufacturer within the FMCG industry sector who supply to iconic brand names. This role offers an exciting opportunity to grow a team and progress with the company.
The Graduate Laboratory Technician role will be suited to an individual ideally from a science discipline with laboratory experience OR a keen interest in getting into the food production environment as ALL training will be provided! You will be joining a small dynamic team and you will have a willingness to learn and have a genuine interest in the food production sector. You will be IT literate, including MS Office and have experience working in a fast paced environment. You will be willing and open to be flexible with hours due to changes in business needs.
The core function of the Graduate Laboratory Technician role will be carrying out quality analysis within on-site test laboratory, compiling, analysing, and interpreting results. You will form part of the technical team, approving and releasing results for production, undertaking raw material quality checks, and assisting with accurate completion of documents and record keeping. All training will be provided.
The company is a successful and growing food manufacturer boasting partnerships with well known brands and a strong ethical and sustainability focus. They pride themselves on being a brand associated with quality and the successful individual will help to shape the growth and direction of the company moving forward.
The Role in Brief:
* All training will be provided!
* Carrying out raw material quality tests and analysis within on-site test laboratory, compiling, analysing, and interpreting results
* Equipment testing and calibrations
* Assisting with accurate completion of documents and record keeping
* Working as part of the Technical department to create and maintain up to date, clear internal specifications, and associated work instructions
* General cleaning and hygiene of the Lab
The Person Required:
* Educated to a science discipline with laboratory experience OR a keen interest in getting into the food production environment as ALL training will be provided!!
* A willingness to learn and have a genuine interest in the food production sector
* IT literate, including MS Office
* Have experience working in a fast paced environment
* Willing to be flexible with hours due to changes in business needs