Mechanical Contracts Manager - Sheffield | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Mechanical Contracts Manager
£45000 - £55000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
A new opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Contracts Manager to join a growing South Yorkshire based company that provide both M&E installation and maintenance services across Commercial, Educational, Health care and Industrial sectors.
Due to securing new work, the company are having a recruitment drive and are looking to add to their existing team.
Typically, projects are based fairly locally across the Yorkshire and East Midlands region. This role would suit someone ideally from Yorkshire or Nottinghamshire.
The successful Mechanical Contracts Manager will:
• Attend client and internal meetings from pre-contract, progress, commissioning to post contract.
• Managing a range of projects ranging from £ - £7M.
• Assist with design, lead the procurement process, and assist with surveying, oversee installations and commissioning processes.
• Oversee Health and Safety, site engineering staff and both supervisory staff / Sub Contractors.
• A good understanding of forms or Main and Sub Contract documents.
• Assisting the QS in finalising accounts.
• You will previously have worked in the Construction industry as an Mechanical Contract Manager, Mechanical Project Engineer, Mechanical Project Manager or Mechanical Contract Engineer
• Ideally you would be qualified to ONC/HNC/HND in Building services
• Being able to run multiple jobs at once
• The role as a Mechanical Contract Manager is a permanent position.
• £45,000 - £55,000.
• Company Car Allowance (£(Apply online only) a month) DOE
To apply for this role, please contact Jack Holt by email: jack @ niyaapeople . co . uk