Internal Account Manager - Rushall | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Internal Account Manager
Rushall, Walsall, England
£24000/annum attractive commission structure + employee be
Permanent (Full time)
A great permanent opportunity has become available for an Internal Account Manager, to work on behalf of our extemely successful client who are based within the Aldridge area.
Our client is an extremely well established family owned business, who have been operating for over 40 years within the Industrial Services sector. The Internal Account Manager opportunity has become available as a result of continuing expansion and will be joining their existing sales team.
As an Internal Account Manager, you will need to have an energetic and proactive approach, establish rapport and build on existing customer relationships, whilst providing excellent levels of customer service.
Daily duties will include:
* Answering inbound customer enquiries either by over the phone, email and face to face.
* Providing tailored solutions to customers by identifying their individual needs, and seeing opportunities to up and cross sell products and services
* Negotiate prices for products, basic conversion work and transport sales with suppliers
* Liaise with nationwide depots to locate suitable stock and creating the best fit delivery solutions to maximise profit.
* Raise quotations using our inhouse software system
* Follow up all leads and live quotations to maximise sales
* Process all orders through our quotation and CRM systems and following through to delivery
* Account manage all customers to maintain relationships and secure future business
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a reactive busy sales environment and will have a proven track record of achieving sales targets and KPI’s.
Immediate start available following successful interview process.
To work 40 hrs per week between the hours of 08:00-17:30 Monday - Friday.
If you are interested in the opportunity and feel you have the relevant experience required, please forward a current and up to date CV to (url removed) or alternatively call (phone number removed)