QA Tester / SDET (Lead & Mid - London | 5979 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
QA Tester / SDET (Lead & Mid-level)
London, Greater London, England
£50000 - £80000 per annum
Founded in 2007, this company delivers technical consultancy and application delivery. Their focus is on having a sound understanding of technology, how to implement it, and critically, how to bring this knowledge to bear and to solve real world problems for their clients. They specialise in developing and advising on large systems which integrate with complex environments and business processes.
They have over 250 consultants and are growing fast. They are based in Central London, and routinely take on projects across the UK and beyond. They operate as a flat organisation and believe in trusting and supporting all of the team to operate independently, making the most of their expertise in their field. They believe in giving everyone an opportunity to continually learn and grow in the direction they choose, and they actively help and support people to shape the career that they wish to have.
They are looking for experienced QA Test Leads and Mid-Level Engineers able to assist with the running of the QA practice. You will ideally have a strong understanding of automation testing and be able to apply this in a hands on approach when working with clients and with test teams.
You'll be required to support the QA practice in day to day operations as well as to define and implement test strategies, review existing test strategies and ascertain areas for improvement, working with teams to resolve testing related blockers and participate in hands on client test projects.
- A testing mindset - strong understanding of how applications are built, and can be tested
- Client focussed, able to recognise where risks in applications could exist
- Core Java Concepts - Important concepts of Inheritance, OOPS, Collections
- Exception handling, etc. understood and can work with development teams to review unit and other developer testing
- Restful API - Good knowledge of HTTP, REST, microservices architecture, API Testing, OAuth2 protocol. Tools and techniques for API testing. (. HTTP client, REST Assured etc.)
- Testing Frameworks - Knowledge of Test Libraries for Unit, Acceptance and End To End Testing for . JUNIT, TestNG, Hemcrest, Cucumber, Selenium etc.
- Build Automation Tools - Familiarity with open source build automation tools like Maven and Gradle that can build almost any type of software
- CI/CD Tools and Pipeline - Knowledge of at-least one build tool . Jenkins CI
- Ability to setup a build pipeline on Jenkins and integrate testing
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing objectives
- Decision making and problem-solving skills
- Project management experience and the ability to lead teams to project completion (Lead)
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Flexible working / Work from home
- Generous annual bonus
- Contributory pension
- Gym membership
- Annual away days
- 5 days allocated development training per year
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...