Workforce - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Workforce Accreditation Coordinator
West Midlands - This Area Only
30000.0000 - 35000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Closing Date: 21/07/2021
The Birmingham Commonwealth Games are looking for a confident and committed individual to contribute to the success of the Games. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Accreditation team who are responsible for building and operating a world-class accreditation programme to deliver a spectacular Commonwealth Games.
The purpose of this role is to support the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games accreditation processes for all Games workforce (paid staff, contractors, volunteers, and security services) to ensure they are all registered for accreditation in a timely manner.
This post will report directly into the Accreditation Client Services Manager. During the Games, the role will evolve into an operational position at an accreditation facility across one of the Birmingham 2022 venues where you will assist clients with their accreditation needs.
- Support the planning, development, and implementation of an Accreditation process for the Games workforce, which includes paid staff, contractors, volunteers, and security.
- Assist the Accreditation Client Services Manager with identifying and capturing contractor workforce requirements for the Games.
- Attend meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Facilitate the Accreditation process within the Uniform Distribution and Accreditation Centre (UAC)
This list is not exhaustive and changes to the role may be negotiated during the planning and delivery phases of the Games by the line manager. Please see the job description for a more detailed list of responsibilities
Skills & Experience Required
- Maths and English GCSE C or above
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 -Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to foster strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to operate in a dynamic working environment, handling multiple tasks and deadlines
- Possess a positive, optimistic, can-do attitude
- Highly organised with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Approachable and adaptable with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A-Level in English or Maths
- Bachelor degree level or higher
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Understanding of workforce accreditation requirements
Start Date: August 2022
This position is subject to a Basic criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Birmingham 2022 is an equal opportunities organisation and Disability Confident employer and we encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities. We have received the Leaders in Diversity award through the National Centre for Diversity. The principles "FREDIE" (Fairness - Respect - Equality - Diversity - Inclusion and Engagement) support our aim of delivering a truly inclusive and accessible games.
As part of our commitment as a Disability Confident employer, we offer a guaranteed interview to anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. If you wish for your application to be considered under the Disability Confident scheme, please submit a completed form with your application, which can be found on the Birmingham 2022 jobs site under the current vacancies drop down.
To apply for this role please follow the link and complete the application attaching a single document containing your CV and Covering Letter. Please also submit your disability confident/ reasonable adjustments form (if required).
On occasions where we receive a large number of applications, we may close the advert ahead of the publicised closing date. We would therefore advise that you submit your completed application as soon as possible.
We take your data privacy seriously. Before sending your application please review our applicant privacy notice which explains how we use your personal data. This can be found on the Birmingham 2022 jobs site under the current vacancies drop down.