Content Designer - London | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
London, Greater London, England
Contract (Full time)
A Content Designer is responsible for creating, evaluating, updating and reviewing content at all stages of the end-to-end user journey.
As a Content Designer you will:
• Be comfortable using evidence, data and research to make content decisions;
• Build relationships across government to focus on the needs of the user and to influence stakeholders;
• Contribute to and use the style guides and content patterns;
• Engage with and contribute to the cross-government content community.
Content Designer Experience:
CMS especially WHITEHALL
Content Designer Skills:
• Agile working;
• Content Concepts and Prototyping;
• Stakeholder relationship manager;
• Strategic thinking;
• User-Centred Content Design.
• Ability to create accessible and inclusive written content, based around existing design patterns and accessibility standards
• Clear understanding of what content design and a Content Designer is (not copywriting, not graphic or multi-media design)
• Experience of CMS systems, especially Whitehall
If youre interested in working as Content Designer, and feel you meet the above requirements, please apply now, we look forward to hearing from you