Gorseness, Orkney Islands, Scotland
Permanent (Full time)
Monday – Friday
9am – 5pm
Flexible working hours – 50/50 work from home
* Provide leadership and oversight to all facets of the Haddenham raw materials & logistics team, including materials purchasing planning, inventory management, product life cycle change management, disposals, risk and SLOB management and master data governance.
* Take the 4-week plans from the production scheduler and monitor, escalate and manage risks and opportunities related to raw materials supply.
* Identify and implement improvements to working practices to improve efficiency, performance and reliability in the warehouse and broader Supply Chain operation where appropriate or directed.
* Carry out weekly review of obsolescence and manage with internal stakeholders to improve performance across the supply chain end to end.
* Manage the TECO and cycle count programmes to maintain process order and inventory accuracy in line with SOX controls.
* Use of SAP