Digital Account Manager - Leeds - This Area Only | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Digital Account Manager
Leeds - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Plenty of adverts claim they have an “exciting” role on offer. With ours though, this really is true! Joining our client's team of Digital Account Managers means:
- Working for a Sunday Times Top 100 Employer (8 times!)
- They're 1 of only a handful of agencies approved by Google to sell their advanced online marketing platforms - which means they're working with some of the world’s biggest brands
- You’ll be the single point of contact on huge multi-channel campaigns, and working on our client's largest clients
- You don’t need to have multi-channel experience already
- They employ really clever people, and you’ll definitely learn a lot
- Positive wellbeing is important to them, that’s why we offer flexible working hours and a blended working approach at home and in the office
- Their great culture means you’ll work with really bright, supportive and engaged colleagues
- Earning potential from £35,000 – £45,000 basic depending on experience, plus great benefits and perks
Our client is one of the largest agencies in the North of England, with offices in Leeds, New York and Austin, Texas. They're approved Google360 and Google Marketing Platform sales partners, and have won tons of awards for their integrated digital marketing and online PR campaigns. Our client is looking for experienced Account Managers or someone working on a specific channel that is looking for a step up!
A bit about you
- You’ll be a proven Account Manager with amazing client handling skills, who will lead meetings with our largest customers and be an expert communicator
- With the expert support of their Digital Strategists and channel specialists, your role is to take their strategies and deliver it as one holistic and over-arching campaign
- You’ll be proactive, consistently interrogating campaign data to find out what’s going on to make sure they get the best possible results for their clients
- Pulling everything together so we have a truly integrated approach, you might be working with and co-ordinating teams across departments of up to 30 people
- This role could be a step up for you, where you can use the project management skills you’ve honed in a channel-specific role
- You’ll have a solid background in digital and analytics
Check out their company reviews on Glassdoor. Their Facebook page will also give you a good idea about what it’s really like to work at the Lab. We have lots of great benefits, including:
- Competitive salary with performance-related pay reviews every year
- Modern offices with free parking
- Up to 27 days holiday with the option to purchase 5 additional days per year
- Great healthcare benefits
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company-wide paid social events
- …and many more!
Apply online or call11.