Quality Engineer - Kettering | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Quality Engineer - Jnr
Kettering, Northamptonshire, England
£30000 - £35000/annum 25 days hol / Pension
Permanent (Full time)
Our friendly, family feel automotive manufacturing company in the Northamptonshire area is looking to recruit a dynamic Quality Engineer to join as a permanent member of the team.
This is a rare opportunity to join a company with a stable business model and strong order books where you can further develop your career within the Automotive sector.
The Jnr Quality Engineering role:
- Develop new products through the APQP process ensuring that all elements of the PPAP submission are generated accurately and swiftly to remain within project timings.
- Work within the Quality Assurance team to pro-actively solve internal manufacturing issues, highlight product deviations and seek concessions from the customer where appropriate.
- Work on a reactive basis as the first point of contact for the customer, investigating product failures, establishing liability and of course containment, root cause, corrective actions and preventative actions.
- The customer focused quality engineer will work primarily on product specific issues but should be equally aware of the wider quality system requirements and be able to feedback and update documentation where required.
The Successful Jnr Quality Engineer:
- This role will suit an Engineering graduate that may have completed a years worth or more of relevant automotive experience. This could be within Manufacturing Engineering, Quality Engineering or similar. Likewise a completed Degree and several relevant work placement will also be considered.
- Have an appreciation of quality problem solving tools like 8D, Ishikawa and 5 whys.
- Great communication skills and an ability to analyse data sets within Microsoft excel is essential for this role regardless of your level.
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered, please immediately submit your cv via the apply button