Transducer Engineer - Sunbury Common | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sunbury Common, Surrey, England
£38000 - £55000/annum Dep on Experience + Great Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
A Transducer Engineer with experience of piezoelectric transducers and Electro-acoustics competence in FEA modelling, and with a BSc/MSc in Acoustics, Physics or similar is sought by a thriving Technology Company, developing wind sensor products.
Ideal Requirements include:
* BSc or MSc in Acoustics, Physics or Electronics with a focus on acoustics or FEA.
* Piezoelectric component level design.
* System level design and analysis in audio / ultrasonic / RF.
* Competence in FEA applied to electro-acoustics with piezoelectric.
* Acoustics Modelling.
* Modelling analogue electronic circuits using LTspice.
* Specifying critical process parameters for performance and reliability.
* A good understanding of ultrasonic transducer design theory and applications.
The successful Transducer Engineer will play a key role in modelling, design, specification and optimisation of piezo-electric transducers for wind sensor products. This will involve creating multi-physics simulation models using FEA and to apply theoretical principles in the analysis and development of transducer designs and their acoustic, electrical and mechanical properties.
Applications are welcomed from both mid-level and Senior Engineers with salaries ranging from £38K to £55k which includes a 10% Contractual Bonus plus excellent benefits such as a 9% non-contributory pension, Flexitime, Private healthcare, free breakfast & snacks and more