Customer Advisor - Manchester | 29150 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
£8.91 - £9.50 per hour, Benefits:£9.50 per hour
Permanent (Part time)
Are you a passionate and energetic individual who prides themselves on delivering a first-class customer experience and delivering outstanding store standards?
In this role you will play a key part in your store in a brand which is currently seeing exciting growth and development in a unique convivence retail / hospitality environment. You will not only deliver a first-class shopping experience and strong store standards but you will also help to drive store sales and commercial growth.
- You will have relevant experience in a retail or hospitality environment
- You will be confident in dealing with customers and providing excellent service
- You will have a positive and proactive approach to supporting the success of the store and the business
- You will have a can do attitude and be prepared to go the extra mile to provide every customer with a memorable shopping experience
THE ROLE – KEY RESPONSIBILTIES
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Prepare and serve speciality coffee to Store Group company standards
- Maintain store standards, general cleanliness, tidiness, consistency and functionality of the venue
- Operation of tills & cash handling
- Assist with all site operations including retail and food & beverage departments
- Prepare foods such as pastries or baked goods, ground coffee beans, brew coffee and tea and serve items to customers
- Sell coffee, tea blends and brewing equipment, highlighting the differences between items, and educating customers about brewing methods
- Clean and restock work and dining areas, empty waste and sanitise equipment and utensils
- Learn about brewing methods, beverage blends, food preparation, and presentation techniques to improve food quality
- Update signage and displays to attract customers
- Monitor stock inventory and replenish items in display cases, at tables, or behind the counter
- Follow all H&S, Food Hygiene and COSHH procedures correctly
- Complete all reasonable tasks set by management.
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...