After Sales Representative - Borehamwood | 29958 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
After Sales Representative
Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Just Eat is a leading global marketplace, providing millions of customers with an easy and secure way to order and pay for their favourite food from tens of thousands of Restaurant Partners.
We are committed to bringing emerging talent into our business, as well as retaining and developing our existing colleagues, with the potential to be tomorrow's leaders of Just Eat.
At Just Eat, our purpose is to empower consumers to love their takeaway experience. One of the key drivers to achieving this is to ensure we have a full breadth of choice for our consumers from restaurants which provide every cuisine, for every occasion and to every location.
As an After Sales representative you'll own the relationship to bring our new restaurant partners online, working cross functionally with our sales, production/operations and account management teams. This will include welcoming new partners to Just Eat, helping them set up for success and providing a best in class service that delivers an amazing 1st experience to our new partners.
- Once a restaurant decided to partner with us, you will coordinate and execute the onboarding process ensuring they are onboarded with care and consideration tailored to their needs
- Provided training/education, support and guidance to new partners in the ways of working with just eat and how to maximise their business with our partnership
- Working closely with restaurant operation teams and our sales teams to streamline processes
- Taking initiative to ensure our business is effective, whether that's pushing to get a last minute online or helping newly onboarded partner
- Finally 'Best in Class' customer service and support for new restaurant partners
Required skills and experience
- Excellent communicator who oozes confidence and professionalism
- Self-motivated with the ability to self manage
- You have a 'Get It Done' attitude; flexible, adaptable and enthusiastic with the ability to negotiation and resolve difficult issues
- Highly organised and has a keen attention to detail
- Team player who knows what a 'Great' team dynamic looks like and 'Cares'
- Take ownership and work towards demanding team/individual targets
- You're enthusiastic about the food delivery and restaurant industry