Mobile QA Engineer - East London | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Mobile QA Engineer - Household Name
East London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Mobile QA Engineer | Quality Assurance | Mobile First Approach | React Native | Android | iOS | API's | Agile | Shift Left Test | AWS | Jest | GraphQL | London | £70,000 - £80,000
Method Resourcing has some pretty cool clients but this client in particular is one that stands out from the rest. We've partnered with one of the UK's most recognisable brands who has 94% brand awareness in the UK. Due to a recent acquisition of 2 billion, our client has to grow their digital and tech offering by 50%. Our clients QA department is 15 people and looking to grow by an additional 3 Mid-Level QA Engineer.
The bar is high, so what they consider as a mid-level QA Engineer will most likely be determined as a Senior or even a Lead elsewhere. We want to encourage applicants to see past the title and focus more on the responsibilities. Every engineer has autonomy to make decision, influence change and own quality engineering.
The successful Quality Engineer will have the following experience:
- An experienced quality engineer who advocates quality as a team effort
- Has experience working in product teams, more specifically web and mobile consumer facing products
- Has a customer centric approach to quality
- Has tested native or react native Android and iOS applications
- Has your own opinions on quality and wants freedom to make change in organisations
- Encourages 3 Amigo sessions, Pair Programming and shift left test approach
- Happy to run exploratory based testing sessions
- A technical tester who can use the right tool to get the job done
- Automation experience is a must and an ability to write production ready code
- Hands on Restful API testing
- Experience using CI/CD tools
- Experience of AWS
Our client has a Mobile first approach. Their Mobile app is React Native within iOS or Android layers for OS interoperability. It currently calls the Public API, but will be updating to use a direct API.
Candidates should have mobile testing experience before applying for this job.
- Huge training budget
- 10% Bonus
- 5% Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Dental Care
- 25 days holiday + your birthday off
- Gym onsite
We don't need someone who ticks all the boxes, so don't hold back and apply today by sending your CV to Nicola Morse and connect with her on LinkedIn.
Mobile QA Engineer | Quality Assurance | Mobile First Approach | React Native | Android | iOS | API's | Agile | Shift Left Test | AWS | Jest | GraphQL | London | £55,000 - £75,000