Paid Social Senior Manager - London | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Paid Social Senior Manager
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
We’re looking for someone passionate about Paid Social to join our growing team and continue to push the boundaries on what’s possible with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Snap and other Social platforms! Our team works across a varied portfolio of clients of all shapes, industries and sizes, from FMCG Giants to Travel & Retail Gurus, and everything in between. We we work very closely with the social platforms to remain at the cutting edge of our field and we’re looking for people who are passionate about all things Social who want to be positive disruptors in our industry.
This role gives you responsibility for overseeing delivery of high quality paid social campaigns across your own client portfolio, as well as managing and developing your own team of Managers and Senior Associates. It requires an understanding of general marketing principles as well as business acumen to support understanding of our clients and the digital marketing space. It supports the development and execution of strategic and tactical initiatives designed to successfully achieve our clients’ goals. The role is diverse and requires the individual to efficiently prioritise and manage multiple work streams at once, effectively communicate with clients, direct reports and more senior colleagues, and have an ability to continuously self-educate in this dynamic digital marketing space. The role will also involve managing more senior staff, so being able to apply advanced people management skills will be crucial.
Life as a Paid Social Senior Manager at Merkle
* Understand client objectives and design paid social strategy aimed at achieving them. You will be the go-to client facing lead for Paid Social, building and nurturing long standing strategic partnerships with your clients
* Leadership of large client account teams, implementing and managing effective ways of working to achieve your long-term account vision
* Platform account management, budget allocation, forecasting, performance monitoring, strategic testing and campaign expansion
* Manage a team of up to 5 Senior Associates or Managers, including capacity and resourcing, goal setting, performance reviews, coaching and knowledge sharing
* Daily engagement and collaboration with internal teams, social platform partners and client teams
A few of the benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too.
* Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
* Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension, life insurance and other corporate benefits
* A selection of other benefits including ability to buy additional holiday, flexible working hours, free home office chair & screen and 2 volunteer days. On top of this we have fantastic selection of benefits ready for when we return to office working