Medical Receptionist - Ottershaw | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Ottershaw, Surrey, England
Temporary (Full time)
The successful candidate must have an in date clean DBS as our client needs someone to start on Monday 5th July 2021.
Private Healthcare Receptionist / Administrator
Location: Chertsey, Surrey
Sector: Private Healthcare
Job Type: Temporary
Duration of temporary role: This is expected to be for 1 month and likely to be longer due to covering long term sickness
Start Date: Monday 5th July 2021
Pay rate: £ paye per hour including holiday pay
Working days and hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, hours per week. The successful candidate may be expected to start at 7am or work up to 8pm Monday to Sunday if required.
Duties will include the following:
* Meet and greet patients with exceptional customer service
* Meeting and greeting patients
* Book, manage and oversee patient bookings
* Ensure patient information, including insurance and invoice details are logged accurately
* Manage and maintain waiting list
* Ensure appointments are logged, dispatched and confirmed
* Provide clear information to patients regarding their appointment and the scanning procedure
* Input and update patient data accurately
* Liaise closely with Patient Management Centre to resolve any issues arising
A DBS check will be required for this role, if you’re on the update DBS service, have a clean in date DBS this would be advantageous
Do you have medical receptionist or admin experience?
Do you have experience working in the medical sector?
Are you available to work Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm?
Are you happy to work from 7am or up to 8pm Monday to Sunday if required?
Do you have a clean in date DBS?