Business Development Manager (Director - Llanelli | Zoek UK | 628d0a
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Development Manager (Director Designate)
Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, Wales
£45000 - £60000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Are you seeking a Business Development role where you can have a significant impact on the future direction of a business and be rewarded for your long-term success? We have partnered with an exciting business seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to support them with their ambitious growth plans.
Based near Llanelli the business is a specialist and highly respected CNC, precision engineering and fabrication business with the heritage of the organisation originating in the area in 1968. Their collaborative engineering solutions are provided into to a broad range of industrial sectors including: manufacturing plants, utilities, automotive, flood defence/security, renewables, construction, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) etc.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Business Development Manager will use their knowledge and expertise to develop and execute the strategic business development and marketing plan. It is expected long term success will be rewarded with additional responsibility to director level. A natural collaborator, your expertise, skills and experience will include:
* Proven business development success within the precision engineering, machining and fabrication sectors, especially with OEM clients using digital platforms alongside traditional channels
* Hands on engineering experience and qualification such as an apprenticeship, HND, degree etc
* Possess excellent communication skills – written, spoken and digital
* Proven success developing and executing strategic business development plans
* Experience devising and managing integrated marketing campaigns
* Ability to complete RFIs, RFQs etc and successfully complete bid/tender documentation
* Track record of ‘best in class’ partnerships and collaboration with clients and key stakeholders.
Salary: £60K OTE, salary £45K + comprehensive package including open ended bonus and work from home