Technical Project Manager - Elland | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Technical Project Manager - Surface Category
Elland, Calderdale, England
£50000/annum Bonus + Healthcare + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Up to £50,000
Halifax, West Yorkshire
At GAMA Healthcare we help prevent infections and save lives. Our product portfolio ranges from disinfectant wipes and hand gels (Clinell) to medical equipment (rediroom). As infection prevention has become a global priority, the demand has increased for our innovative, reliable products across new industries and new countries. Reporting to the Head of Product Development (Surface & Skin), you'll drive product development projects in our most established category.
What will you be doing in this role?
* Provide project management expertise to plan and deliver on time for launch Product Development projects
* Deliver project proposal and status updates to variety of audiences which could be senior internal stakeholders or customers
* Facilitate all activities of the project including cross-functional meetings, performance, safety, critical to quality and regulatory requirements
* Lead agenda and chair project meetings for Product Development projects
* Escalate issues appropriately and flag critical issues
* Maintain accurate project records
* Abide by all safety and security rules set forth by the company and Company SOP's
* Live the GAMA values: be passionate; win together; care; be curious and innovative; have fun!
What will you need to be successful?
* Strong, demonstrable cross functional project management experience within a relevant sector such as FMCG, Medical devices or Biocides is essential
* Previous success planning complex multifunctional projects in a regulated environment
* Awareness of EU MDR, FDA and CE guidelines is preferred
* Proven ability managing multiple internal and external stakeholders
* An open, collaborative working style to build great cross functional relationships
* Experience with project management systems and methodology
* A project management qualification would be highly advantageous
What will you get when you join GAMA?
* A competitive salary of up to £50,0000
* Annual performance related bonus
* Commitment to your personal and professional development
* 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Cycle to work scheme
* Discounted gym memberships
* A competitive, contributory pension scheme starting from 6%
* Private Medical Insurance cover for you
* Income protection in case of long term illness
* Health Cashback plan for vouchers toward opticians, physio, dental etc
What's it like at GAMA?
At GAMA Healthcare we're motivated by purpose, not just the potential of our brands. We're an innovative company led by two inspiring entrepreneur doctors. The pace is fast and, when needed, we can shift direction quickly, but we pull together to get things done.
We're proud of our people and you'll always have the support and encouragement needed to be successful.
For several years we've achieved double digit growth and we're not stopping there. We're looking for capable people to join us on our journey