SQL Server Developer - London | 7932 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
SQL Server Developer
London, Greater London, England
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Pension + Benefits
SQL Server Developer
(Tech stack: SQL Server Developer, Database, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, SQL Server Developer)
In 2012 our client launched a social messaging platform that has been taking the US by storm. After an extremely successful period our client has decided to hop across the Atlantic, in a bid to expand their sphere of influence and take up a firm foothold in the UK and European markets.
A number of new offices are being opened in the UK and our client is looking for talented, enthusiastic and passionate SQL Server Developer to bring their product to these new markets and help enhance this already successful company!
Successful SQL Server Developer candidates should be able to demonstrate strong knowledge of: SQL Server, T-SQL and stored procedures. Our client can provide you with training into: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and business intelligence / data warehouse technologies.
All SQL Server Developer positions come with the following benefits:
- Stock worth £33,000. The stock would be in their parent company (a multi-billion dollar company). You would be able to sell up to a third of your stock per year which would therefore be worth £11,000 per year to you.
- 30 days holiday (plus 8 UK Bank Holidays).
- Flexible working hours
- An early finish on Fridays that fall in the months of June, July and August.
- £10,000 training allowance including attendance of Microsoft events and conferences.
- 4 days a month innovative time.
- Free gym membership including yoga sessions.
- Summer BBQs.
- Birthday bonus package - including time off work on your birthday, dinner at a top restaurant or a paid day trip to a European destination.
Location: London / Remote
Salary: £50 - £60k + Bonus + Pension + Benefits
To apply for this position please send your CV to Sunny Bhalla at Noir.
Noir continues to be the leading Microsoft recruitment agency; we can help you make the right career decisions!
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...