Quality Co - Spennymoor | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Spennymoor, County Durham, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are now recruiting for a Quality Co-ordinator to join our Spennymoor team.
Reporting directly to the Quality Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the Quality Managering/ Senior Quality Co-ordinator ensuring ISO IATF 16949 requirements are met at all times. You will also support the Shift Product Technicians and Production personnel with all Quality related issues.
* Product Information Packs – Creation & implementation of Automotive / Packaging CQS packs. Creation & implementation of Automotive / Packaging SPC Wet Weight sheets. Amending / Updating CQS / SPC documentation.
* Interpreting Engineering Drawings – Including Specifications, Standards and Inspection procedures
* Maintaining Calibration system – Calibration Log control, External calibration, internal calibration. Equipment control and identification.
* Capability Studies / ISIR Reports – Measuring parts to customer and / or process requirements. Collating data and inputting data on to PC. Producing CP & CPK analysis reports.
* Daily Production & Quality Audits – Carry out audits, Recording non-conformities & findings, liaising with other departments to resolve all Quality related issues. Evaluating Audit findings & producing weekly and monthly reports to ensure continuous improvement. Working to strict deadlines.
* Fit & Function Gauges – Controlling Fit & Function log & identification.
* Use of Measuring Equipment – Digital Verniers, Mircometers, Digital Probes, Height Gauge, Fusion Meter to ensure parts are within specification, volume and density calculation.
* Customer Visits / Concerns – Visiting customers in the event of a complaint or concern. Checking and verifying parts to customer requirements, concession requests
* Layout Inspection – Using the appropriate measuring equipment for the process, recording results and evaluating the data, inputting data into SQC software package to prove product / process capability
* SQC (Statistical Quality Control) – Setting up, Inputting Data, Understanding CPK requirements, Producing graphs & Reports
* Sharepoint / NPI – Liaising with the Automotive Project Managers & Sales Support Engineer, understanding the NPI process and the ability to upload QA Documentation & Retrieve information in order to support this process. Perform and report batch sampling tests towards the release of finished product
* Internal System Audits to ISO / IATF 16949 requirements – To assist the Quality Manager with the Internal Audit programme & carrying out audits when required. Perform supplier audits
* A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar field
* Quality control / Inspection training & experience
* Use of Microsoft Office and statistical analysis and reporting
* Excellent communication skills
* Knowledge of IAFT 16949, ISIR/PPAP preparation
* Defect root cause investigation, Auditor training/experience
Rotating shifts on a weekly basis as follows:-
* Monday - Friday 06:00-14:00
* Monday - Friday 14:00-22:00
* Sunday - Thursday 22:00 - 06:00