Registered Nurse - - Nationwide | 374 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Registered Nurse - Care Home
£32k - 42k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Location : Alveston, Stratford-upon-Avon
Position: Registered Nurse
Care Categories: Nursing, Dementia care, Old Age.
Service: General care in older Adults
Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
Negotiable Salary: up to £ per hour with Paid Breaks, Night Enhancements & Weekend Enhancements
£32,000 - £42,700 per annum
Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
Flexible Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
Contract type: Permanent
Good Care Quality Commission (CQC) Rating
*###### on .uk
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located Alveston, Stratford-upon-Avon . The home is a purpose-built nursing home in the pleasant residential area of Stoke Heath. It offers residential, nursing, dementia care, respite, Parkinson's, palliative and convalescent care.
Preceptorship nurses: In the case of newly qualified / preceptorship nurses, the care home offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Care Home offers a structured and thorough induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where nurses can see clear pathways to progression within the Care Home. Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. Nurses will receive ongoing support from your Manager. Training and development is one of the major ethos' of the Care Home. There are no limits to training and development as the Care Home will fund any training course you would like to do that is relevant to your job role.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role . Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee *120 per year
- Free DBS
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free parking
How to Apply:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on######### or send a copy of your CV to @.uk
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...