Quality Engineer - Stevenage | 7973 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£30000 - £38000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
SALARY- £30,000 - £**38,000 per Engineer (dependent on experience)**
We are looking for a Quality Manager on a permanent basis in the Stevenage area with experience in the Electronics / PCB Manufacturing Industry. Your main duties day to day will be to assist the Quality Engineering teams to manage the QMS as well as engage quality improvement projects.
The Quality**Manager will ideally have the following attributes:**
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience.
- Previous experience as a Quality Engineer or Quality Manager
- Knowledge of Electronics / PCB manufacturing
- Must have previous experience of working with a Quality Management System.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills
- Experience with Quality tools (8D, 5Y, Root Cause, Audits)
- Understanding of ISO9001 and AS9100
The Quality**Manager role will involve:**
- Assist managing the Quality Management system day to day.
- Ensuring all products meet the required quality standards.
- Liaising with other members of the Quality team.
- Manage corrective actions and process improvements.
- Carry out Quality Audits.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up-to-date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...