Office Administrator - Conham | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Conham, South Gloucestershire, England
£17000 - £19500/annum
Permanent (Full time)
What we are looking for
A well organised team player team player to fully support the Administration team in their role to enable the provision of a professional and efficient administration service.
What you will be doing
* Reviewing, processing and filing sales paperwork for each car sale that takes place at our Bristol branch and our new Vanbase branch
* Inputting of purchase invoices
* Reconciliation of sales orders within our account software
* Liaison with external companies and suppliers
* General administration work
What we need from you
* A good standard of education: GCSE English and Maths grade C or above, or Numeracy and Literacy Level 2 on the NQF or equivalent
* Attainment of Level 3 qualifications or equivalent would be advantageous
* Suitable and relevant experience
* Good interpersonal skills
* Good communication skills
* Good IT skills including MS Excel, Word and Outlook
* A team player approach to work
* Hands-on approach
* The ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and challenging environment
* The ability to manage your time and workload effectively with minimum supervision
What we offer
* Competitive remuneration package
* Competitive annual leave entitlement, increasing with service
* Contribution based pension scheme
* Service linked company sick pay
* Health & Wellbeing support through 'Ben'
* 'High street' shopping discount scheme and discounts on in-house car purchases & servicing
* Childcare voucher scheme
* Eyecare voucher scheme
* Paid compassionate leave (subject to criteria)
* 'Refer a Friend/Family' scheme
* Development & progression opportunities
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. If you are interested in applying please apply as soon as possible. Due to the numbers of applications we receive we do not respond to applications unless they are successful.
Upon receipt of your application, Carbase will be the Data Controller of your personal data. Carbase will hold all the information you have given on this application form for legal requirements and for the purposes of personnel administration and statistical analysis. Your information will be held on our careers site and will be entered in its current or altered format onto the company’s computerised databases should your application be successful. No information may be passed onto a third party unless contracted to Carbase for specific employment services, without your express agreement unless required by law. If you are not successful in your application you have the right to request erasure of all data.
Carbase is committed to the elimination of all forms of unjustifiable discrimination. We will actively pursue equality of opportunity for all by seeking to ensure that all prospective and existing employees are treated fairly.