Security Driver - Tonbridge | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Tonbridge, Kent, England
Permanent (Full time)
Tonbridge, Salary:**£28,**per annum, 45 hrs working week, Permanent Position
What Is The Role of a Security Driver?
As a Security Driver you will contribute to the safe and secure movement of cash and valuables between locations to enable service delivery and that any business risk is mitigated.
What Will I Be Doing as a Security Driver?
- As a Security Driver you will be required to service Cardtronics ATM machines by ensuring the secure transportation and deployment of monies by following company processes and completing all associated documentation in line with operational targets.
- Drive and park company vehicles responsibly and in line with the Highway Code, company policy and procedures in order to ensure compliance to all Health and Safety.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external service providers in order to ensure an efficient service is delivered to the depot.
What Would I Need to Succeed in the Security Driver Role?
We are looking for candidates who have previous experience as a multi drop driver or working in the Police, Military or security background would be an advantage. Candidates must also be able to demonstrate they are trustworthy, responsible and have a methodical approach to work.
In addition, we are also looking for:-
- Must be able to provide a continuous 10 year employment/education/ history (any gaps in employment history must be covered).
- A valid SIA CIT licence is desirable, however this can be obtained through Cardtronics.
- A current and full UK driving licence (ideally no more than a maximum of 6 penalty points).
- Flexible approach to working patterns.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team or lone working.
- Security awareness.
- Ability to follow instructions and work to deadlines.
What benefits do I Get In Return?
- £27, per annum (probation), increasing to £28, per annum after successful probationary period.
- Working pattern will be any 4 or 5 days over 7.
- 24 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing to 27 days annual leave after 5 years’ service (including bank holidays) based on 4 over 7 working.
- Workplace Pension.
- Fantastic Health Shields benefits such as:
- Claiming payments back towards dental care, optical care, physiotherapy sessions.
- Health and Wellbeing discounts.
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 counselling service.
Who Are We?
We are Cardtronics, the global leader in ATM deployment and management. Since our founding, we’ve been trusted to provide reliable ATM solutions to businesses throughout the United Kingdom, Europe and North America. We employ our substantial scale and innovation advantages to deliver more transactions to every ATM, to enhance consumer convenience around the corner and across continents, and to enable financial institutions to focus on their customers while we manage their far flung ATM the world’s largest ATM operator, with more than 20,000 machines across the UK and approximately 230,000, globally, we continue to grow our portfolio into new markets through both organic growth and targeted acquisitions. You will be joining at an incredibly exciting time and the opportunities to progress are defined and achievable.
You may not recognise our name but chances are you will have used our ATMs!!
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV and a cover letter today by clicking on the Apply button and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Before submitting your CV into the recruitment process for this role, please ensure you have read our Privacy Notice which can be viewed via the Cradtronics website.
The Privacy Notice sets out how Cardtronics will process any information and in particular any personal data that you provide as part of the recruitment and interview applying for this vacancy through the submission of your CV to Cardtronics, you are confirming that you have read the Privacy Notice and are fully aware and comfortable with how we will use your data in the course of the recruitment process.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cardtronics is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. All employees and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender, gender status or reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy, maternity or paternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, including political beliefs and affiliations, or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). Cardtronics is committed to creating a work environment free of all forms of discrimination, including victimisation, harassment and bullying, where everyone is treated with dignity and respect.
Additional Keywords: CIT, Driver, Cash, SIA, Security, Police, Military, Multi drop