Collections & Recoveries Co - Bracknell | 16748 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Collections & Recoveries Co-Ordinator
Bracknell, Bracknell Forest, England
A fantastic opportunity for a Collections & Recoveries Co-Ordinator has arisen to join a global organisation based in Bracknell. This is an initial six-month contract with an immediate start date. Strong Customer Services or Collections background is preferred along with experience of preparing & analysing data accurately.
The role involves talking to customers in a variety of often-sensitive situations so excellent communication skills are key. The right candidate needs to be highly organised with the ability to manage a busy workload, you will need to be able to liaise with internal stakeholders and other third parties effectively, showing excellent customer care & empathy if required.
Skills & Experience required:
- Knowledge of using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Experience in preparing and analysing reporting data for management accurately and to timescales.
- Able to demonstrate good organisation, prioritisation, and time management skills.
- Demonstrate successful communication with internal and external customers at all levels. via telephone and email.
- Be a positive example and brand ambassador for the company.
Ability to interact with senior management.
- Customer Services or Collections experience would be an advantage.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...