Maintenance Lead Engineer - Great Bowden | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Maintenance Lead Engineer
Great Bowden, Leicestershire, England
£45000 - £55000/annum + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Excellent opportunity to work in a multi award winning company that lead the way within the Food Industry. Excellent well known and exciting brands
The Maintenance Lead, part of the management team, is responsible for defined processes within a dedicated area of the site to reduce or eliminate the costs that are caused by maintenance of equipment and machine downtimes.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Maintenance Planning and Scheduling DMs (Daily Maintenance) for the lines
· Drive a proactive culture for health and safety challenging unsafe practices.
· Review and prioritise any reported incidents/stops within the last 24 hours
· Plan the maintenance and repair work for the next 24 hours and complete during scheduled downtime
· Provide updates during DDS (Daily Direction Setting) on any PM’s (Preventative Maintenance) being conducted in the next 24 hours
· All overdue work orders are up dated, classified and processed according to meet the urgency and priority
· Prepare and lead the scheduling of the maintenance work for the next week during the weekly maintenance meeting
· Budget responsibility for ensuring repairs budget is managed effectively.
Skills and Experience
· HNC/HND or Degree in an Engineering discipline (ideally with an electrical bias)
· Continuous Improvement (CI) experience
· Proven strong engineering and problem solving skills
· Experience of utilising Lean tools and techniques
· Preferably manufacturing experience
A Competitive salary plus bonus plus package