Banff, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
£15.24/hour plus perks & benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Care Assistant Personal Home Carer
Do you have what it takes?
As a Care Assistantr in Banff and the surrounds, you’ll take the variety and challenges that every day brings in your stride, with a positive mental attitude and brilliant sense of humour. Keen to build lasting relationships with service users and their families, you’ll be on hand to help with a variety of tasks. From support with health issues to trips into the local community, no two days will be the same. You'll work alongside a small health and social care team in the homes of our clients.
Applicants will need to have prior experience of assisting service users in children's services, palliative care and with learning disabilities and challenging behaviours.
What is Flexi Pay?
It is an app feature that allows you to instantly access up to 50% of your current shifts value, even on weekends and bank holidays! Access all of this via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo.
* Salary of up to £ including holiday pay
* Instant pay with Flexi Pay
* Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
* Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
* Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
* Free DBS and uniform
* At least 3 months of paid caring experience or experience caring for a loved one
* The right to work in the UK
* A valid Moving and Handling certificate
* A smartphone device with internet connection
* Willing to be SSSC registered
* The ability to build lasting and meaningful relationships on every shift
You will need access to a vehicle and a valid driving license for this position
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply now and you can start within a week