European Rental Sales Executive (French - Lisburn | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
European Rental Sales Executive (French Speaking)
Lisburn, Lisburn and Castlereagh, Northern Ireland
Permanent (Full time)
Location: Lisburn, Co Down
Salary: Negotiable plus commission
Job Details: EUROPEAN RENTAL SALES EXECUTIVE (French Speaking) Our Client is looking to appoint a French Speaking European Rental Sales Executive to join their rapidly expanding team. Reporting to the European Head of Sales, this role will play a key part in the sales of refrigeration and catering equipment rental services to exhibitions throughout Europe and the Middle East. The successful candidate will be involved in supporting key accounts as well as strategizing new business development plans and meeting rental targets aligned with KPI’s.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* To sell refrigeration and catering equipment rental services to exhibitions throughout Europe and the Middle East.
* To develop and retain customer relationships within the food exhibition industry.
* Manage incoming enquiries for the European rental market, create quotations and close rental sales orders.
* To assist with the implementation of new business development strategies.
* Co-ordinating research into new rental markets relevant to the linguistic geography and working directly with the European Head of Sales
* Account management of existing customer base relevant to the French and international market.
* To carry out customer service activities by travelling to exhibitions and events through meeting current and potential customers.
* Report on market activity on a regular basis.
* Successfully achieve and exceed all rental targets.
Essential Skills & Experience:
Our Client is looking for a pro-active, ambitious individual who is keen to progress their sales career within a high growth, international organisation. As a people orientated organisation, candidates must demonstrate a strong match for our vibrant entrepreneurial culture and our core values; Listen, Empower, Accomplish. Candidates must also possess the following skills and experience
* Fluent in English and French.
* Can work well as part of a team; with good time management skills.
* Computer literate with ability to adapt to new software programmes.
* Meticulous with administration duties.
* Can work to deadlines, with good communication skills.
* Ability to create and sustain professional relationships.
* Good organisation skills.
* Commercial awareness with desire to work in a busy and diverse environment.
* Ability to speak Spanish, Italian and/or German.
* Previous sales and marketing experience.
* Ability & flexibility to travel and work outside regular working hours; weekend travel and working may be necessary during the seasonal peak periods