Property Inspector - East London | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
25000.0000 - 29000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Property Inspector position at Rendall & Rittner (SW1)
Working Hours - Monday to Friday, am –
Salary – £25,000 - £29,000 (depending on experience)
Contract – Permanent
Who we are?
Rendall & Rittner is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
We are a responsible modern organisation, with best practice a fundamental part of our DNA. We're ever conscious of the need for balance: superlative client service with sustainability; management excellence with staff motivation; financial prudence with a permanent programme of growth and improvement.
At Rendall & Rittner, we focus on delivering outstanding management to our clients and lessees. We are constantly developing initiatives to ensure that our day-to-day management is as effective as possible. Key services and strategies include our innovative approach to management and customer service, our dedication to corporate social responsibility and investment in our staff.
Every great Rendall & Rittner experience needs great people!
Your working environment?
This role will be based at a luxury residential development in Belgravia and compromises a collection of apartments, penthouses and townhouses, set around seven garden squares. Resident’s facilities include a suite of lifestyle amenities including a private residents club, state of the art spa and gym, private cinema, billiards room, residents' lounge and business suite. This is a phased project and currently has approximately 68 units.
What makes a brilliant Rendall & Rittner Property Inspector?
- you’ll inspect properties daily, keeping accurate records of findings and reporting findings to the client as required.
- you’ll conduct weekly inventories of the items in the dressed homes and keeping accurate records.
- you’ll ensure all void properties are secured after inspections.
- you’ll log and report any defects
- you’ll manage keys and arrange access as agreed by the Operations Manager
- you’ll meet contractors on site, and monitoring works.
- you’ll ensure properties are ready and presentable ahead of any planned viewings.
Working with Rendall & Rittner is more than a job, it’s a career!
As a Rendall and Rittner Property Inspector, you’ll receive
- Support with your career development aspirations with fully funded training programmes such as IOSH, NEBOSH, IRPM and many more.
- Exclusive savings on travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness through our benefits portal. Including, but not limited to discounts at Virgin Media, Virgin Active, TM Lewin, Charles Tyrwhitt, Apple, Samsung, BT Broadband, EE, Deliveroo, The Gym, Nespresso and much much more.
- A competitive salary
- Induction onto our staff recognition platform
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discretionary Bonuses
- Employee referral scheme with rewards
- Enrolment onto the Rendall & Rittner Pension scheme
- Staff uniform (some developments vary)
- Employee Assistance Programme including support on matters such as Family, Health, Money and Work.
- Participate in our Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
- and so much more!
To apply please respond with your CV. Look us up at Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn or for more information please visit our website Rendall & Rittner - Work with us page for a list of our current opportunities.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates.