Senior In - Derby | 29958 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior In-House Recruiter
Our Resourcing function is continuing to expand due to significant business growth so we're looking for experienced Recruiters to join our team! As we return to the office, you will be based from our office at East Midlands Airport but don't worry - this won't be 5 days a week as we offer a flexible working approach!
You will have the responsibility for your own region and management of the end-to-end recruitment process, accountable for a high volume vacancy workload for the regional security guarding business. Working with the Resourcing Management Team and the business to define and manage demand plans in line with business requirements, ensuring we have sufficient quality candidates. Your role will involve managing the recruitment lifecycle from start to finish, producing engaging job descriptions and ads, direct sourcing including engaging with passive candidates, telephone interviewing and assessing candidates and building your market knowledge and networks.
- Work closely with Operational Managers and Resourcing Team Leads / Business Partner to determine current and future business resource requirements
- Build relationships with Operational Managers to ensure effective and efficient recruitment processes, and develop business knowledge and understanding
- Conduct job briefings with Hiring Managers to understand requirements, creating engaging adverts and posting to relevant attraction sources
- Shortlist CVs and conduct initial telephone interviews to assess candidate suitability
- Provide shortlist of suitable candidates to Hiring Managers for interview
- Direct sourcing of candidates through CV databases, Indeed and offline methodologies
- Coordinate interview scheduling and support Hiring Managers / candidates with the offer, screening and onboarding process
- Ensure effective candidate pipeline engagement to ensure engagement throughout the end to end process
- Liaise with other HRSS teams ie Screening, Onboarding, Training to ensure smooth transition of candidate handovers though internal process and act as a single point of contact to the candidate and Hiring Manager
- Drive best recruitment practice within the business, supporting operational leadership with advice and upskilling where required
- Ensure data in ATS is kept up to date and accurate at all times
What we're looking for:
- End-to-end recruitment experience, ideally within an internal Recruitment Team or RPO, although not essential
- Experience of using a variety of sourcing tools including CV databases
- Experience of working to and reporting against KPIs
- Strong candidate pipeline management skills
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable and able to work in a fast paced and constantly evolving work environment
- Highly motivated and determined, with the ability to be resilient and confident with all client groups
In return you will receive a salary of up to £32,000 per annum depending on experience and 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus bank holidays. Additional benefits include pension scheme, life assurance and perks at work scheme.
The role will initially be based at home, however once we see the easing of lockdown restrictions we would be based in the new East Midlands office c3-4 days a week. Working hours are - , Monday to Friday, with flexibility where needed.