Band 4 Therapy Assistant - Ashford | Zoek UK | 63dcdc
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Band 4 Therapy Assistant - Ashford
Ashford, Derbyshire, England
£ 12.00 - £ 14.00 Per Hour
Permanent (Full time)
Athona's Health division is currently recruiting for a Band 4 Therapy Assistant, to start ASAP for an ongoing position.
Rehabilitation beds in a nursing home setting, you will support transfers of care from acute hospitals for patients who are not ready to return home, and need a period of rehabilitation, recovery and assessment.
You will work alongside qualified therapy staff to complete holistic assessments for patients with a wide variety of conditions, and support delivery of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy, under direction of the registered healthcare professional. To implement and evaluate therapy interventions, supporting the delivery of the Service.
- To actively work as a member of the multi-professional team to provide high quality care to patients/clients.
- To undertake, and report back on delegated clinical activities that have previously been signed competent.
- To undertake clinical interventions utilising a variety of modes, including planning and leading group and individual therapy and issuing appropriate equipment as part of packages of prescribed care after achieving appropriate competencies.
- Functional Skills at Level 2 (Literacy and numeracy/ GCSE grade A-C or equivalent in English and Maths).
- Awareness of National Service Frameworks relevant to care setting and its application across health care services
- Effective communication skills both verbal and nonverbal.
Monday to Friday
Athona's Health division is a market-leader in the recruitment of Allied Health Professionals. As a preferred supplier to the NHS and private sector, we hold many exclusive contracts across the UK - giving you priority access to the best jobs around. Did you know we also have a dedicated locum team who can offer you the best in temporary roles? Get in touch today to find out more.
Did you know we also have a £300 referral scheme should you know of any AHPs that might be looking for a new position. Athona will also pay for your DBS, Mandatory training as well as contribute towards your CPD.
For more information or to apply to this position, please contact Tia Ali on######### or e-mail @