Application Support Technician - DAVENTRY | Zoek UK | 64317fa1d19e4c238b304e8ff5784a0c
Application Support Technician
£25000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits:Bonus, Non-Contributory Pension, Healthcare
Permanent (Full time)
Role: Application Support Technician
Skills: Application Support, Oracle, SQL,
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000pa + Excellent Benefits
My client, a specialist software provider, is looking for an Application Support professional to join their applications team supporting market-leading software products. Working as part of a small team, this is a varied role which will enable you to develop your skills across a range of technologies, working closely with the development team, providing internal support to them, as well as supporting customers on any software issues. You will also undertake a blend of project work and internal server and storage maintenance for the business, demonstrating good knowledge of Oracle/SQL databases.
Key skills/experience required for the Application Support professional include:
- Providing technical support to internal software development teams and external customers
- Assisting with the software build and release process
- Investigating, planning and implementing new hardware and software technologies and applications.
- Experience with Oracle and/or SQL databases
- Experience of Oracle database and/or UNIX administration would be advantageous as would exposure to shell scripting though this is desirable.
My client is keen to recruit someone who has a desire to learn, develop new skills (technical and non-technical). They have a training budget to help candidates gain those skills and further qualifications.
Posted 33 days ago