Trainee IT Infrastructure Technician - Leicester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Trainee IT Infrastructure Technician
Permanent (Full time)
Are you ready to start a new career in IT Support?
Would you like the skills and certification needed to join the IT industry?
If you’re passionate about technology and a natural problem solver, then we can help you become an IT Support Engineer.
Here at The Training Room we pride ourselves on matching talent with opportunity, our course is designed to help IT enthusiasts gain the skills they need to become industry ready IT support professionals before matching them to available roles across our partner network with unlimited interviews for 3 years.
Industry demand for IT Support Engineers is high and our partners have engaged us to provide them with talent eager to pursue a future in IT.
Unqualified? Don’t worry, our course is designed to provide you with everything you need to ensure you are helpdesk ready in as little as 12 weeks.
With industry leading corporate partners, we are well placed to provide you with the ideal platform from which to launch your new career.
You’ll gain the following certifications:
· CompTIA ITF+ (IT Fundamentals+) Develop the skills commonly performed by advanced end-users, including using security and web browsing best practices and understanding the functions of common operating systems and networks
· CompTIA A+ (220-1001 Core 1 & 220-1001 Core 2) The new Core Series covers expanded content on growing parts of the IT support role including an expansion of baseline security topics and a different approach to defining competency in operational procedures
· CompTIA Network+ Develop your competencies in troubleshooting, configuring and managing common network wireless and wired devices
· CompTIA Security+ Validate your baseline skills to perform core security functions by monitoring and diagnosing networks, understanding malware, vulnerabilities and threats to networks
Add one of the following modules to specialise your learning:
· CompTIA Linux+ Validates the competencies required of an early career system administrator supporting Linux systems.
· CompTIA Cloud+ An introduction to cloud computing, CompTIA Could+ validates the skills you need to maintain and optimize cloud infrastructure services.
· CompTIA Server+ CompTIA Server+ certified candidates can work in any environment because it is the only
industry certification that covers the latest server technologies including virtualization, security and network-attached storage.
Our training is self-paced and can be completed in your spare time at a speed that suits you.
CLICK APPLY now for more information on this incredible opportunity.