Manchester, Greater Manchester
£450 - £500 per day +
Contract length6 months initial.
Rate £450 £500 per day.
Location Central Manchester.
Start date 21st of October.
Interviews To take place on 14th October, 17th October and 18th October.
Working with a key client of ours in the transport industry, assisting them with the transitioning of their wellknown customer facing application to its new owners in the US. A big part of this project is going to be carving out their UK infrastructure to enable them to implement their own infrastructure in the US.
Essential experience with:
- Exposure to monitoring and alerting systems Sensu, Graphite, Grafana
Nice to haves:
Java (back end written in this language)
Experience working on transitioning project previously would be beneficial
- Experience in transport industry is advantageous
- Investigate and replicate technologies in the new environment
- Participate in a large scale transition to a new product owner
- Maintain 100% up time operations through a major period of transition
- Investigate, document and handover legacy systems to another team
- Work directly with the customers technical staff to solve unforeseen problems
- Migrate infrastructure components that deliver secure, highlyavailable and scalable services
- Migrate Jenkins deployment pipeline to a new environment
- Someone that is going to be able to look at their system that isnt very well documented.
- Someone that can come in and hit the ground running.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy Registered office 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom Partnership Number OC387148 England and Wales
Posted 12 days ago