Prescot, Knowsley, England
£60000 - £65000/annum Car Package + Bonus + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Contracts Manager - a growing building contractor is searching for a Contracts Manager to join the expanding construction team. This is an excellent opportunity for a Contracts Manager to join a company delivering award-winning projects ranging from £3m to £8m.
The Contracts Manager will oversee multiple projects concurrently including new build care homes in Widnes (£) and Wigan (£) and a refurbishment of a existing care home in Wirral (£).
Our client specialises in building luxury care homes and commercial buildings - they have an established network of repeat clients and have a full order book for 2021 / 2022 / 2023. It is a personable team environment where you will be able to make a 'real difference' to the success of a growing business.
- Oversee Project Manager / Site Managers on site
- Work closely with the clients across the schemes
- Lead the team to ensure successful delivery
- Reporting to the Directors
- Expanding contractor that recognises and rewards staff
- Opportunity to make an impact in a growing business
- Excellent training and development programme
- Future work local to Wigan, Widnes, Wirral
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary of £60,000 - £65,000 (DOE)
- Company Car or Car Allowance (£6,000)
- Company Bonus Scheme (10%)
- Pension & Healthcare
They offer great training and development and there is plenty of room for progression within the company. They have created a positive working environment and boast and excellent staff retention record too.
This Contracts Manager position has a guideline salary of £60,000 - £65,000 (DOE) + company car or car allowance, bonus scheme, pension, healthcare, and additional company benefits.
For any further information on this Contracts Manager vacancy please contact Tia Cooke at Saxton Recruitment on (phone number removed).
Key Roles: Contracts Manager / Senior Projects Manager