Store Manager - Doncaster | Zoek UK | 65a8c2
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
With our ongoing growth and success here at B&M, we're looking for the best! If you're an experienced Retail Store Manager who wants a non-corporate environment with no red tape and freedom to retail, then we're looking for you!
A bit about us... Our growth is phenomenal and our commitment to internal succession is something we're extremely proud of! 80% of our Managers are home grown talent so, once you're in the business, opportunities are endless! We're a family run, make it fun business that has our people and customers at the heart of everything we do.
As a Store Manager in our Thorne store, you will spend the majority of your time out on the shop floor, working shoulder to shoulder with your team. We're looking for leaders who can role model the B&M way, who strive to deliver great store standards every day and who have the ability to maximise the store's potential through merchandising, commerciality and strong leadership. You will be running your store as your own and will be given the autonomy to think for yourself!
What do you need to be successful?
- Store management experience in a fast paced, high turnover retail environment
- A proven track record of delivering KPIs
- To be an energetic leader who promotes positivity and team work
- To be a coach who can develop a team, focusing on internal progression within the store
- Experience of merchandising to drive footfall, sales and repeat customers
In return, we offer:
- Up to 33 days' holiday per annum through service or our Holiday Purchase scheme (dependent on the role and length of service)
- Free access to Retail Trust which offers confidential emotional, physical and financial support
- 10% discount from week 1 (with double discount days through the year)
- Discount for life after 25 years' service
- MyBenefits portal - huge discounts across many sectors including life insurance and healthcare
- NEST Pension scheme
- Share Incentive Plan
- Long Service Awards
- Refer a Friend scheme
- In house learning and development for those who want to grow their career
B&M Retail is one of the UK's fastest growing retailers and, with our ongoing expansion plans, there has never been a better time to join us!
Apply online today!
B&M Retail are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment for all colleagues.