Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £40000.0 per annum + benefits
Up to £40,000 + a great benefits package
Manchester city centre
Fixed term contract 12 months
Were transforming our business to make sure its fit for the future and our Funeral and Life Planning technology team have a key role to play in this transformation. Theyre helping deliver technical change across our dynamic business. Now were looking for a developer to help design a new system for our claims handling operations team.
In this role youll build bespoke workflows for the claims team, working with the Proclaim system. Youll use process maps and develop system workflows, linking in with a business analyst, project manager and lead developers, to build a system. This is a great opportunity to make a big impact, shaping ways of working in a business going through some exciting change.
As a Developer youll:
develop and test workflows in the Proclaim system identifying problems and providing solutions
- analyse processes and process maps, proposing alternative, more efficient ways of working
- work to key project objectives, making sure the system is effectively implemented on time
- link in with the lead developers to gain an overarching view of the system allowing you to analyse and improve the overall project
- work collaboratively as part of a team including business stakeholders and lead developers to deliver the project
This role would suit people who have:
an IT background, specifically having worked as a developer on a case management system
- strong understanding of workflows and processes
- a positive approach to work, and the ability to overcome obstacles
- an insurance/legal background is desirable
- experience with Proclaim would be beneficial
Here youll do work that matters. Were a commercial organisation with a purpose beyond profit, and as developer youll have an opportunity to help us build a stronger Coop and stronger communities. Youll also get a package that includes:
- coaching, training and support to help you develop
- pension with up to 10% employer contributions
- annual incentive scheme
- 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
- discounts on Coop products and services
Building an inclusive work environment
Were actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Coop people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.
As part of your application youll need to complete an online assessment. It will take you around 12 minutes to complete this test.
Posted 13 days ago