Registered Nurse - Bideford | Zoek UK
Up to £26 per hour + Free DBS and uniform
Permanent (Part time)
We want nurses like you to join us!
As a Registered Nurse in Bideford and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of establishments in your community. With us, you'll join a community of over 9,000 likeminded health and social care professionals, and gain exclusive access to all of the tools you need to take your career into your own hands. You'll comfortably lead a clinical team, administer medication and develop care plans for our service users as part of this role. You'll also be able to access a world of virtual training opportunities that you can complete from the comfort of home to expand your knowledge.
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Our Flexi Pay app feature gives you the advantage of choosing when you receive your wages. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through the app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £, including holiday pay
- Instantly get paid up to 25% of your pay, whenever you need it
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
Apply now for your chance to help out in your local community in as little as 48 hours!
Posted 23 days ago