Hedge Fund Accounting Client Manager - Glasgow | Zoek UK | 662baf
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Hedge Fund Accounting Client Manager
Bonus, Pension, Benefits
A leading, global investment bank is currently seeking Hedge Fund Accounting Client Managers to work in a new team within their Fund Services Division within their Glasgow Office.
As a Hedge Fund Accounting Client Manager, you will enjoy the chance to work in a fast-paced, high-performing environment, enjoy training and progression opportunities and will be assigned your own clients to oversee.
Key Responsibilities as Hedge Fund Accounting Client Manager:
- Acting as primary point of contact for hedge fund clients. Managing approximately 1-5 clients
* Coordinate with global colleagues across various groups (accounting, investor services, tax, analytics, middle office, cash, regulatory reporting) to identify and implement solutions to problems and leverage firm resources as appropriate to strengthen control environment
- Coordinate trading activity and break resolution for listed and OTC products (IRS, CDS, Swaptions, Repo's, FX OTC) with client
- Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of daily and monthly deliverables from the accounting services team
- Ensure timely delivery of audited financial statements
- Responsible for delivering a high touch, high quality client service product that meets and exceeds client expectations, improves client satisfaction over time and earns us the ability leverage the client as a reference
- Review and understand key fund organisational documents and fund setup
- Idea generation and ongoing assessment and improvement of the operational service model
- Look for opportunities to extend our overall service package to clients by promoting our complete suite of products in order to add more value for our clients and build alliance
- Enhance controls and manage operational risk for the business
These, not to be missed opportunities will for part of a new team structure so there will be staff management opportunities involved.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...